News and Views
10 Reasons why your business should use Managed IT Services
What is Managed Services
A managed services provider is really your IT partner. Critical business services are so important to your daily operations. Building a Managed Service program that relies on 24x7x365 network monitoring combined with an aggressive preventative maintenance component and immediate problem response to ensure optimum uptime for your business will give you a sense of confidence in your IT infrastructure allowing you to get on with getting it done.
One of the major challenges in maintaining an IT network is trying to predict what will fail and when. With a Down to Business Services solution, you can prevent many network failures from ever happening. By combining regular and comprehensive preventative maintenance and robust real-time monitoring of your critical network and desktop devices, you can ensure the reliability and stability of your IT assets.
Top 10 reasons to use a Managed Services Provider
- Your IT infrastructure is managed centrally by your Managed services provider. Allowing you to focus on your business
- Reduced downtime through preventative maintenance
- Peace of mind knowing that your IT is being handled by a highly skilled team of IT professionals.
- Support and maintenance – Any issue you may have will be handled either remotely or onsite
- Proactive system monitoring – 24/7 monitoring of your network. Alerts inform us of any impending issues.
- Managment Options like Managed Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Backups,
- Backup monitoring – Backups are monitored to ensure successful completion and ability to resore if necessary.
- Security – We monitoring your network through your firewall and security software. Responding immediately to threats.
- Helpdesk – Immediate access to our highly trained support engineers. Managed service clients are prioritized on our helpdesk.
- Vendors – Access to log term relationships with the leading vendors in the field ensuring you have access to the latest and greatest for all your technology needs eg. internet, phones and business applications.
Visit our website For more information about out Simplicity Managed Services or contact us on 021-431-4310